Celery and Roquefort Soup
This soup is quick and easy to make.
- 1 head of celery
- 1.2 litres of vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 180g Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1 jar chickpeas, drained (optional)
- Wash the celery and cut in half.
- Put the celery into a pressure cooker.
- Add the vegetable stock and salt.
- Close the pressure cooker and bring up to pressure.
- Once it has reached pressure, turn down the heat and time 15 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove from the heat and leave to cool and release pressure.
- Add the blue cheese and blend with a stick blender.
If you want a more substantial soup, add a jar of chickpeas and heat through. Otherwise it can be served with bread,.