FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
For various reasons, I prefer to bake cakes without butter if at all possible and this recipe ticks all the boxes in terms of fudgy, chocolaty brownies. It is quick and easy to make and can be made on the BAKE program in the breadmaker.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
This recipe is delicious and can be whipped up in no time at all.
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder & 1/2 cup plain flour or 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a round or square 7″ (18cm) baking tin with baking parchment or grease and flour the tin.
- Measure out the flour, salt and cocoa into a bowl.
- Cream the oil and sugar together in a bowl.
- Break in the eggs and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Spoon into the tin.
- Bake in the breadmaker on the 1-hour BAKE programme or in a hot oven for 20 minutes.